Keywords: secondary education, hardware, teacher support, STEM
CMA is established in 1987 by science educators of University of Amsterdam with the main goal to enrich and improve Science, Mathematics and Technology Education with innovative and attractive technology products. With this goal in mind, CMA stimulates educational authorities, schools, science teachers and teacher trainers.
Our activities are broad and cover all necessary fields:
- Development of hardware, software and curriculum materials
- Teacher professional development
- Science education research and innovative projects
- Distribution and support through a network of partners.
- Distribution of NTL, LEGO or moWay products in the Netherlands.
+31 (0)20-760 0920